Beartooths: Keyser Brown Lake, September Morn Lake, and First Lake
And then I woke up. Ended up hiking up to September Morn lake (decent climb!). It’s a cool lake and would’ve been a better place to camp (better sites) if not for the fact that it’s another two (three?) miles from Keyser Brown and another 1,000+ feet in elevation climb. Das Leben ist ja schwer.
- Should have spent more time fishing at September Morn.
- Not having a working watch is hard.
- Had serious line problems, but was able to salvage enough to jam knot a couple strands together for fishing up at September Morn.
- Then lost most of the rest of my line hiking back from First Lake and, thus, was out of the game.
- There was a nice fishing hole for nine-inch cutts at the bottom of a cascade between First Rock and Keyser Brown. I thought someone should know.
PS, More SEO fodder in the title. Sorries.