I Was Also in Bern
This is going back to the Europe thing. After the conference in Milan, I went up to Bern, Switzerland and had a couple of great days with Thomas and Christine. The day before we went skiing, we went out sight-seeing in Bern. Here is evidence of the aforementioned.
- It was rainy.
- Pretty city, though.
- One hears it’s possible to see the Alps from there.
- Also, just happened to run into Dave and Rahel from Pittsburgh 7th, who were in Basel visiting her parents for the holidays.
- Had rösti at the restaurant by the bear pit.
- The bears weren’t viewable, though. Hibernation I guess. Bears.
- Rösti seems like it should be a breakfast food.
- Swiss German remains unintelligible.
- The Zürich airport is super nice.
- Many things in Switzerland are expensive. A Whopper value meal at the airport, for instance, costs about US$20.
Event now herewith recorded,