- Get my truck serviced.
- Move the rest of my non-trip stuff into storage.
- Move my trip stuff out of storage.
- Buy a JetBoil.
- Make reservations for Boundary Waters and other parts of the trip that need reservations.
- Get signed up on health insurance.
- Get my interim mailing address squared away.
- Study for the GMAT.
- Take the GMAT.
- Figure out which schools I should be applying to.
- Get my transcripts and other academic documents put together.
- Secure all my would-be recommendation-writers.
- Write drafts of at least a couple of the application essays.
- Plan and book the family reunion.
- Go to the beach once.
(Thanks to Miq for the blog post-as-self guilt trip idea!)