Befores and currents:
- Floor stripped, sanded, and re-finished.
- Closet hardware removed.
- Closet wall and ceiling replaced.
- Ceiling primed and painted.
- Walls primed and painted (“Barraud House Blue” and “Tyler Stone Medium”).
- Trim primed and painted.
- Baseboards cut to fit modern registers.
- New registers installed.
- New light fixture installed.
- New three-prong outlets installed (x3).
- New light switch.
- New closet organizer installed.
That’s really not much of a list. It really shouldn’t have taken so long.
Still to Come:
- Window coverings (x2).
- Ceiling vent replacement.
- Door painted and replaced.
Really looking forward to it.