New Year, New Robot Friend
Posted on: 2 January 2008 /
Look at him go!:
- My carpets get reasonably vacuumed without me doing anything beyond pressing a button.
- Doesn’t try to talk to the TV.
- Finds corners I didn’t think it could find.
- Quietest vacuum cleaner I’ve ever heard.
- Doesn’t break when it hits a wall.
- Has a gentle soul.
- Seems aloof, doesn’t respond if called.
- Does not dance or sing on command.
- Doesn’t remember where walls are.
- Goes off in odd directions for no apparent reason; can be frustrating to watch.
- Won’t clean toilets.
This is one of the best gadgets I’ve ever bought. It, like, vacuums floors without me having to do anything. I’m going from vacuuming once a year (that’s not a joke) to doing it a couple times a week. I mean, you know, “doing” it.