And I’m now really tired of carrying stuff. Big thx out to DLF and DDF/DLF-Prime (whatever she’s going by these days). It was, actually, better than being at work for the last three days. Huh.
And as a result of the move $1,150 cash will be falling from the ceiling of my new bedroom every month. So cool.
Things I Won’t Miss About the Old Place:
- Those stupid, giant birds and the crab carcasses they’d always vomit onto my deck. Ugh. I’ll post a picture one day. Of the birds, not the carcasses. Sadly.
- The tiles in the entry way and the chandelier.
- The stained glass.
- The sound of sirens echoing off the lake.
- The lake’s Summer Jazz Festival.
- The gate guards — they had a greater than 50% failure rate at letting my guests in.
- The speed bumps.
- The old people who would sit in their living rooms watching — although it did make me a little nostalgic for East Germany.
- The stunning lack of cash falling from ceilings.
- Paying for utilities.