Arrival, Move Day 4 (Terre Haute to Pittsburgh)
Posted on: 11 May 2010 /
Categories: road trips
- It was only 7 1/2 hours on Day 4.
- If I’d had running lights on the trailer, this really could have been a three-day trip — it was about 40 hours total.
- Ohio has nice rest stops. I mean almost shockingly nice.
- The Ohio River Valley (WVa in particular) is pretty.
- You can get really good hotel deals out at the airport via hotwire and priceline (Holiday Inn = $40/night).
- The house was here when I got here and mostly how I remembered it.
Anti-climactic, I know. Here’s a photo of Pittsburgh from Carson Street.